aiglenoir Index du Forum

aiglenoir
Forum officiel de la guilde AigleNoir sur Rappelz

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Two photography questions I've always wanted to ask...?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    aiglenoir Index du Forum -> aiglenoir -> Galerie photo/video
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
johnnyhenderson

MessagePosté le: Ven 13 Oct - 15:46 (2017)    Sujet du message: Two photography questions I've always wanted to ask...? Répondre en citant

hello,

Please could you give me some answers or opinions on the following...

1. How many pixels does a camera require to take photos of equivalent quality to 35mm film?
I understand there is no definitive answer to this question because you cannot directly compare digital photos to analogue 35mm, but perhaps you could give me your opinions?

2. I assume if a photo printer creates prints at 300 dots/inch and your photo has the same number of pixels, then you should achieve a perfect print. For example a 3 megapixel photo might measure 2100x1500 pixels and so if you print that at 7"x5" you will have one pixel on the photo for every dot on the printer and get a perfect print.

However from my experience if you were to print the same photo at 8"x6" the results would also look very good too.

Please help.

Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://www.photography-forum.org/threads/two-photography-questions-ive-always-wanted-to-ask.145954/

Mobile Video Launch

AIM
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 13 Oct - 15:46 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    aiglenoir Index du Forum -> aiglenoir -> Galerie photo/video Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation