aiglenoir Index du Forum

aiglenoir
Forum officiel de la guilde AigleNoir sur Rappelz

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

T3i Images & Video Pink and Grainy.. ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    aiglenoir Index du Forum -> aiglenoir -> Galerie photo/video
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
johnnyhenderson

MessagePosté le: Mer 18 Oct - 14:55 (2017)    Sujet du message: T3i Images & Video Pink and Grainy.. ? Répondre en citant

hello,

I couldnt think of anything else to try so I sent it to Canon repair and they quoted me $193 without telling me why or what is wrong. Their reply to my query:

"Repairs for the Rebel T3i(600 D) have a flash rate and are classified as either standard or major. Based on the problem description provided, and the model, the service center has determined this repair falls under the standard flat rate cost. The flat rate cost includes labor and parts, as well as the return shipping cost."

So my question is, pay this and get it fixed, assuming this will not lead to other problems and it keeps snowballing, or do I just sell this as is or whatever and by a new version of EOS?

Please help.
Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://www.photography-forum.org/threads/t3i-images-video-pink-and-grainy-…

animation video

AIM
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 18 Oct - 14:55 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    aiglenoir Index du Forum -> aiglenoir -> Galerie photo/video Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation